Sunday, October 09, 2005

Glamorous Piles & Puffy Saddlebags

Gregory Jacobsen... Glamorous Piles & Puffy Saddlebags at Zg Gallery in Chicago. "...I try to start painting nice people, with regular features. Then I look at it and it doesn't have the emotional impact I want, so I have to go in and scratch out their nose, and mess their face up a bit. I don't know; it might be a sort of expressionism - it conveys this intense emotion, like maybe the peak of climax or the moment before death. There's also this patheticness, and for me, sex ties in with being very pathetic. I mean, sex is really silly; it's just thump-thump-thump. But I would love to paint beautiful people and still maintain that tension, like Balthus." More Works by Gregory Jacobsen at his own site.

1 Comments:

Blogger LiveUpKart said...

Other treatments for internal and external piles may include surgery or medication. You should consult with your healthcare provider if you're unsure which of these options are right for you. Some treatments involve using an anal catheter to sever the blood flow to the piles. However, some people develop both types of internal and external piles. In such cases, treatment may be based on the type of symptoms you are experiencing and where they occur.
PILE CURE

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home