Sunday, December 04, 2005

Hommage à Monsieur Anonyme

Hommage à Monsieur Anonyme. "...Anonymous photography consists mainly of the accidental photograph made by the accidental photographer. Surprising pictures from various surprising angles. The picture can be a technically succesful image or a failed picture which gets an unexpected power of expression precisely because of its imperfection. A power of expression experienced by the viewer and not by the maker of the image. These are mainly pictures saved just in time from the waste disposal and recycled by the viewer. Anonymous photographs are mainly very recognisable images from daily life. Pictures about unexpressed intimacy."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Andrew, been looking for the latest info on how to seduce girls and found Hommage à Monsieur Anonyme. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Andrew, quality blogging comes from people who put the energy into their blog like you have. It was a nice change to land on your blog, lots of others are junked up with useless comments and information. I put a lot of energy into my used surf board site, so it does pretty well with used surf board stuff. I think I'll re-create my blog because I like what you've done here and want mine to be more like yours. Thanks for the lesson in good bloggin. You get a special bookmark :)

have a fantastic day..

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home