Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Late Bloomer's Go Shibata Returns With Doman Seman

Twitch Film... Late Bloomer's Go Shibata Returns With Doman Seman (includes trailer). "...Not technically a 'return' as he has completed another film between this one and his break out Late Bloomer, but Japanese indie director Go Shibata has been largely off the radar in recent years. But he's coming back with Doman Seman, a film that looks to take his trademark indie style and fixation with loud (and good) music in some different directions. Nobody really seems to know exactly what this one is about yet other than that it involves supernatural forces that appear obviously occult in origin, based on the trailer, but the idea of Go moving in this direction is honestly every bit as exciting to me as it would be if Sion Sono or other directors of that ilk were to travel this particular road."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes are around 220 pounds on every site. But definitively I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that exact brand. The prices for the shoes were around 310 dollars everwhere. But for all I base this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home