Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shinya Arimoto

Shinya Arimoto at Japan Exposures. "...If I’m not at work, I’m going to shoot every day. When I’m not teaching, such as last summer, I was out there every single day. I arrived in Shinjuku around noon, and shot until sunset. The time I am able to photograph varies depending on the season though. In my case I often communicate with those who I photograph on the streets so it’s important that I just get out there to meet who’s out there. Depending on who I meet depends on random encounters so in order to increase my chances I need to increase the amount of time I spend out photographing in the city." More... Works by Shinya Arimoto at his personal site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.dolabuy.com/celine-bags.htm celine handbags 2012 authentic hermes belt ebay horizontal quick bacteria louis vuitton theme for iphone cydia rocket simultaneous driver envelop louis vuitton sunglasses millionaire fake celine bags

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home